At REsource Analytix we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of information we maintain about you. Below, you will find details about REsource's commitment to protecting your privacy, including the types of information we collect about you and how that information is used and shared.
We will not sell your personal information.
We collect personal information about you in a number of ways.
• Application and registration information.
We collect information from you when you register for a subscription. We may also collect information from MLS organizations to verify your identity to ensure that you are entitled to access to the information on the site. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to your name, address, phone number, email address.
• Website usage.
When you visit the REsource website, our system may use tools such as cookies to enable the site to recognize you when you return and allow for a more personalized experience. Information on your usage of the site, configurable preferences, and searches may be saved.
We provide access to information about you to outside companies and other third parties in certain limited circumstances, including:
• when we use another company to provide services for us, such as printing and mailing materials;
• when we believe that disclosure is required or permitted under law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities, to resolve consumer disputes, to perform credit/authentication checks, or for risk control;
• when we enter into a joint marketing agreement with another organization
You may instruct us not to share information about you with outside companies for joint marketing purposes during the registration process or contacting us via email after registration (subscriptions@REsourceAnalytix.com).
• State Laws
We will comply with local, state, or federal laws that apply to the disclosure or use of information about you.
Safeguarding Your Information, Maintaining Your Trust
We take precautions to ensure the information we collect about you is protected and is accessed only by authorized individuals or organizations.
Companies we use to provide support services are not allowed to use information about our clients for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We limit their use of information to the performance of the specific services we have requested.
We restrict access to personal information by our employees and agents. Our employees are trained about privacy and are required to safeguard personal information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information.
REsource’s security efforts fall into but are not limited to these categories:
1. Authentication – Secure identification and authentication when logging into the system. We maintain rules for the creation of secure passwords.
2. Web site Security – Personal information is not accessible through the website after the registration process.
3. Training – REsource employees are trained in REsource’s procedural safeguards relating to your personal information.
4. Access Controls – Computers and databases are password-protected and access is limited to authorized personnel
5. Timeout – The system will log you out automatically if there has been no activity within a specified amount of time.
Your privacy is our priority and REsource is committed to protecting you
• We do not sell customer information to anyone.
• We use encryption technology to protect sensitive information that is transmitted over the Internet.
• We control access to your information inside our company by limiting employee access to systems and data.
• We ensure all employees are trained to safeguard your information.
• We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate.